Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Map Decor

Thought I'd do a post with something a little more masculine that the guys out there can get into.  Although this would certainly work great for both guys and gals.  If you dream of traveling or have been lucky enough to do a lot of it you will love these wallpaper maps.  It's definitely a fun way to really liven up a room.

This study is truly full of someone's finds via their travels


Love the vibrant color of the map wallpaper in this bath


Even can be used in a baby nursery




Here's a black and white version wallpaper you can purchase here


If wallpaper isn't your thing or to be a little more budget friendly you can always frame some maps.  You can usually find some great ones at flea markets or check out Ebay!

3 comments:

  1. I think a map to a room add a special look to the room! Thanks for the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People have teased me for hanging maps on my walls. This post justifies my interior decorating. Thanks! ;) Oh, and where can I find wallpaper like that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This idea is very unique and creative.. So i like your thought...

    ReplyDelete